We Need Emergency Water Removal, How Soon Can I Get Help In Highland Park?
SERVPRO is available 24/7 in Highland Park – We Can Have a Crew On-Site for Water Removal Within Hours
When you need emergency water removal, you need a crew that will arrive fast and gets to work right away. All of our technicians at SERVPRO have the training to handle real-life water loss situations to handle the restoration needs that you have at your Highland Park property.
When you call on us for emergency water removal in Highland Park, you can count on us to arrive promptly. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster – usually having a crew on-site and ready to get to work within four hours or less of your initial call. Once you call, we will:
• Offer guidance on anything you can do until our arrival that will help minimize water damage.
• Send out our Green Fleet with IICRC-certified technicians and all of the equipment for the job.
• Assess the level of water damage to determine what tools and equipment will work best.
• Begin pumping out freestanding water, followed by extraction of water from any carpeting, behind walls, etc.
• Utilize specialized moisture detection tools crafted to located hidden moisture pockets.
• Adjust accordingly to achieve our drying goals.
• Ensure the structure of your home, and all contents are completely dry based on industry standards.
Do I Have to Worry About Potential Risks from Water Damage?
The longer that water and moisture linger, the more damage sets in. Additionally, excess moisture creates a perfect breeding ground for microbial and bacterial growth. Calling in the help of trained technicians ensures you have mold and mildew mitigation efforts before it turns into a much larger problem.
Never wait to handle water removal in your home. Call SERVPRO of Highland Park at (323) 255-1001 to safely and efficiently restore your interior to preloss condition.