What Can Remediate the Fouled Air Related to Fire Damage in Highland Park?
Various Specialized Tools Can Help Clean Up Smoky Air in Highland Park.
After a Highland Park house fire, a home’s interior air is often filled with thick, smoke particle-laden air. Moreover, this fouled air generally gives off unpleasant odors that aren’t easily eliminated. Fortunately, there is specialized equipment that can aerate impacted residences, remove harmful particles, and neutralize unwanted smells.
The first step to restoring your Highland Park residence’s fire damage is having a company like SERVPRO clean its fire-impacted air. SERVPRO’s smoke remediation experts have engaged in countless house fire clean-up efforts and saved numerous fire-damaged homes. In order to do so, our skilled technicians have employed a wide range of commercial-grade gear to get the job done right. These tools have included such things as:
- State-of-the-art air movers and high-velocity box fans to push out harmful smoke-filled air while drawing in fresh air from outside
- High-tech air scrubbers and other air purifiers with HEPA or activated carbon filters that remove smoke particles from interior air and household surfaces
- HVAC cleaning systems which sanitize air ducts covered in smoke particles and residues to prevent their further spread around a residence
- Advanced air foggers that can treat all areas of a home with powerful, EPA-approved deodorants to neutralize the persistent odors of fire and smoke damage
- Innovative injection devices to eliminate foul, fire-related odors in upholstery and similar materials
So, rest assured that if you are ever unfortunate enough to suffer a house fire, your friends at SERVPRO of Highland Park likely have both the technical know-how and equipment to restore your home to its pre-fire state. Call us at (323) 255-1001 whenever you need us.